Beet Spritzer Recipe
Have you ever thought “I wonder if beets would be good with chardonnay”? Probably not… but it is summer time and the days are getting hot, so cool down with a new kind of drink!
- 1 750-ml bottle white wine, such as sauvignon blanc or chardonnay
- 1 liter sparkling mineral water
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup agave nectar or pure maple syrup
- 8 ounces Love Beets Beet Juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups fresh ripe strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Add all of the ingredients for the spritzers to a large pitcher and stir well. Taste for flavor, and add more agave nectar and/or lime juice to taste.
- Fill glasses half-way up with ice and fill with beet spritzer, making sure each glass gets plenty of fruit.
- Sip and enjoy!
Recipe from LoveBeets.com