Billing & Insurance
We are committed to providing your family with the best care possible at an appropriate fee. Because billed charges reflect the time and complexity of your specific illness or injury, the costs incurred may differ from visit to visit. If you should ever have a question regarding a charge, you may always contact our billing department (970) 224-1670 or send a secure message to us by visiting our contact page.
Insurance/Managed Care Plans
To serve your family consistently and conveniently, we accept most major insurance and managed care plans offered locally. However, if your plan isn’t listed below, there may still be other options. Please contact your provider’s office manager to learn more.
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Commercial and Medicare Advantage)
- Cigna (Commercial and Medicare Advantage)
- Colorado Child Health Plan
- First Health – Effective April 1, 2020
- Great West
- Humana (Commercial and Medicare Advantage)
- Medicare A and B (Must have Part B)
- UCHealth Plan Administrators
- United Healthcare (Commercial and Medicare Advantage)
AFM participates with the following Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
View pricing information.