Billing & Insurance
We are committed to providing your family with the best care possible at an appropriate fee. Because billed charges reflect the time and complexity of your specific illness or injury, the costs incurred may differ from visit to visit. If you should ever have a question regarding a charge, you may always contact our billing department (970) 224-1670.
Insurance/Managed Care Plans
To serve your family consistently and conveniently, we accept most major insurance and managed care plans offered locally. However, if your plan isn’t listed below, there may still be other options. Please contact your provider’s office manager to learn more.
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (all plans)
- Colorado Child Health Plan
- Great West
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- First Choice of the Midwest
- Poudre School District (UMA)
- Tricare, Participating Non-network Provider
- United Healthcare
AFM participates with the following Medicare Replacement Plans:
- Humana Medicare Replacement
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan
- United Healthcare Medicare Complete