Woodward Health Center
Associates in Family Medicine and Woodward Inc. partnered together in 2017 to offer Woodward Members a unique healthcare plan. The Woodward Health Network Plan through Associates in Family Medicine is an enhanced health plan that offers a comprehensive state-of-the-art healthcare experience.
Associates in Family Medicine operates nine clinics and three urgent care locations in Fort Collins, Loveland and Windsor, all of which are available to Woodward Health Network Members.
Find a Provider Near You
With nine locations throughout Northern Colorado, including urgent care options, Associates in Family Medicine is available when and where you need us.
Woodward Health Center (WHC) Services at AFM
The WHC offers a wide variety of services and resources to care for and support your health care needs.
Did you know?
The WHC has a dedicated phone line for the Woodward Health Clinics.
Call (970) 495-6233 to schedule an appointment or have any questions answered.
- Care Management
- Health Coaching
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Sports Medicine
- Lifestyle Health
- Imaging & Lab Services
- Care coordination for WHC patients
- Referral coordination to in-network Specialists
- Care coordination and navigation
- Assistance with prior authorization
- Health education and promotion
Your Health Coach works one on one with you to provide guidance, support, and accountability for creating and achieving health and wellness goals that are important to you using an evidence-based approach.
Common focus areas include: Improving health conditions, decreasing/managing stress/anxiety, making healthier food choices, increasing physical activity, Improving energy, finding motivation to make changes, brainstorming/action-planning for small steps that lead to successful changes, learning tools and strategies to improve your health in a way that works for you and your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive annual wellness exams physicals
- Acute care visits for illness and injury
- Well Child Exams
- CDC ACIP Recommended immunizations
- One-time acute generic prescription available when appropriate
- Pregnancy conception verification
- Minor in-office surgical procedures
Associates in Family Medicine offers three Urgent Care locations in Fort Collins and Windsor. Woodward Health Network Plan Members may utilize these locations for acute care visits including injury and illness.
- One-time acute generic prescription available when appropriate (PDRX medications are free for WHC patients)
- X-ray services available at all three locations
- Non-operative treatments for a broad range of conditions
- Joint and soft tissue injections with ultrasound guidance (if indicated)
- Digital x-ray and interpretation
- Physical therapy referrals
- Comprehensive, 6 month lifestyle management program for WHC patients who have or are at risk for chronic health conditions such as hypertension, heart disease, asthma, diabetes, or arthritis.
- The program includes Chronic Disease Management , Supervised Exercise & Fitness, and Nutritional Counseling from a Lifestyle Health Nurse, a Registered Dietician, and an Exercise Physiologist through UCHealth Lifestyle Health Services
- Comprehensive health and fitness assessments
- Digital x-rays
- Digital 2D mammography
- Bone density testing
- Labs associated with annual health maintenance visit
- Labs associated with acute and chronic healthcare needs
- Strep test, mono test, flu test, diabetes (A1C) test and more
My Health Connection
Have an account?
Create an account
For more information call the WHC Direct Line:
Employee Health Clinic
CSU Office/Urgent Care
Horsetooth Office/Urgent Care
Windsor Office/Urgent Care
Meet the Staff
Jody Latimer, RN, BSN, MPH
Plan Management Coordinator
Jody focuses on patient education to optimize health opportunities for members. She is a patient advocate and works directly with healthcare providers and insurance companies to support and promote a comprehensive, innovative, and cost-effective approach to exceptional patient care.
Eva Cassel, BS
Eva has a passion for helping others discover how to feel great and live their best lives. Empowering, motivating, encouraging, and supporting people in making sustainable, healthy changes that enhance life and happiness is what she loves doing most!