My Health Connection
My Health Connection: Your online patient portal
Access your medical record anywhere, anytime.
My Health Connection is a patient portal service provided for AFM patients by UCHealth, due to our shared electronic medical record system.
With a My Health Connection account, you can:
- New! Schedule your appointment online
- Have a virtual visit from your home or office with your PCP
- View lab and test results as soon as they become available
- Receive a visit reminder two days before your scheduled appointment
- Renew a medication
- Communicate with your medical provider
- Update personal information including preferred name, marital status, and gender identity
- Request proxy access for a child (ages 0-14), which allows parents to access their child’s medical records, schedule a virtual visit for their child, communicate with their medical provider, and access forms (i.e. a sports physical form). Learn how to set up proxy access here.
- Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine with UCHealth.