Patient and Family Advisory Council
Our Patient and Family Advisory Council is a wonderful way to create open communication with our patients and families in an effort to work collaboratively as a team to improve the quality of care you receive at AFM.
You share, we listen.
Some of the changes we’ve made to improve our practice based on input from the council include:
- Added a same-day acute care clinic to offer greater access for immediate care
- Improved and streamlined new patient orientation materials and processes
- Hired scribes to reduce providers’ computer time while with patients
- Implementing group visits
- Ongoing website improvements
- The council meets quarterly at one of our AFM locations. Food is always provided.
- We ask for a two-year commitment of participation to encourage continuing conversations and follow-up on discussion topics.
Interested in joining the council? Please fill out the contact form below.
A member of our team will contact you with more information.
Important note: The AFM Patient and Family Advisory Council Interest Form is not a secured email account and therefore should NOT be used for sharing medical information. We recommend you provide only your full name and email information.