Healthy & Simple 15 gram Carb Snacks
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on 1 full graham cracker and top with 5 halved grapes
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon dried cranberries and 1 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds atop a 6-ounce carton of plain fat-free Greek yogurt.
- Enjoy a small pear and a light cheese stick
- Dip 1/2 a red bell pepper and a 1/2 cup of carrot sticks in 1/4 cup guacamole.
- Cut 1 ounce of thinly sliced deli ham into long strips and fold the slices accordion style.
- Alternately skewer the folded ham slices with ¾ cup of pineapple chunks.
- Go for 1/4 cup salsa with 6 tortilla chips.
- Mix 1/2 cup blueberries with ¾ cup cottage cheese
- Mix 3/4 cup whole strawberries with 15 almonds and 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on 1 regular slice of whole wheat bread
- Spread 1/4 cup whole milk ricotta cheese between two stoneground crackers and drizzle with 1/2 tsp of honey
- Fill a bowl with 3 cups of unbuttered, unsalted popcorn
- 3/4 cups lightly salted edamame
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter between 3 celery sticks. Generously sprinkle 2 teaspoons of raisins over top.
- 1/3 cup of granola
- Enjoy a lunch box size apple (small fist size) with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter or 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 17 grapes, red or green
- Go for 6 saltine crackers with 1 tablespoon peanut butter or 6 slices of cheese
- Enjoy a cup of your choice of veggies and 1 tablespoon of Ranch dressing
- 1 hard boiled egg and half of an English muffin
- 1 Fun-Size Snickers or other Fun-Size bar of your choice
- 1/2 cup of your choice of ice cream
- 2 Oreo cookies
- 1 Snack Size pack of your choice of potato chips
- 1/4 cup of trail mix or mixed nuts
- 12 ounce regular beer
- 10 ounce stout beer
- 10 oz. of dry champagne
- 10 oz of dry white wine or red table wine
- 15 oz light beer
LOW-CARB COUNTIN’ CAFÉ: http://diabetes.ufl.edu/files/2009/08/Low_Carb_Snack_Menu_12.081.pdf