- January 5, 2021 - February 9, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This is a six-week series designed to prepare the expectant mother and her coach for labor, delivery, feeding and early newborn care.
• We will cover the signs and stages of labor, breathing and relaxation techniques, coaching skills, labor positions, anesthesia, and medical interventions. (3 classes – 1/5, 1/12, 1/19)
• Tour of Poudre Valley Hospital’s Birthing and Women’s Care Unit. (1 class – 1/26)
• A breastfeeding class will discuss how to tell if your baby is getting enough milk, positions for feeding, along with benefits and challenges of breastfeeding. (1 class – 2/2)
• Finally, a newborn care class will cover how to calm a crying baby, newborn appearance and development, safety, basic care, and when to call your provider. (1 class – 2/9)
Cost: $100 for the series. This includes your coach’s fee. Note: The class fee covers both expecting mother and a supporting partner (only expecting mother needs to register for the class).
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: In the lower level at AFM’s Horsetooth/Urgent Care location
Dates: Tuesdays, 1/5/21, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9
Other Important Info: Please bring two pillows to the 1st class and wear comfortable clothing.
|Childbirth Prep class 1.05.21 - 2.09.21show details +||$100.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale|
September 15, 2020
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: September 15, 2020 11:55 pm
Sales End: January 4, 2021 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.