- August 11, 2020 - September 15, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This is a six-week series designed to prepare the expectant mother and her coach for labor, delivery, feeding and early newborn care.
• We will cover the signs and stages of labor, breathing and relaxation techniques, coaching skills, labor positions, anesthesia, and medical interventions. (3 classes – 8/11, 8/18, 8/25)
• Tour of Poudre Valley Hospital’s Birthing and Women’s Care Unit. (1 class – 9/1)
• A breastfeeding class will discuss how to tell if your baby is getting enough milk, positions for feeding, along with benefits and challenges of breastfeeding. (1 class – 9/8)
• Finally, a newborn care class will cover how to calm a crying baby, newborn appearance and development, safety, basic care, and when to call your provider. (1 class – 9/15)
Cost: $100 for the series. This includes your coach’s fee. Note: The class fee covers both expecting mother and a supporting partner (only expecting mother needs to register for the class).
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: In the lower level at AFM’s Horsetooth/Urgent Care location
Dates: Tuesdays, 8/11, 8/18, 8/25, 9/1, 9/8, 9/15
Other Important Info: Please bring two pillows to the 1st class and wear comfortable clothing.
|Childbirth Prep class 08.11.20 - 09.15.20show details +||$100.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale|
May 26, 2020
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: May 26, 2020 11:55 pm
Sales End: August 10, 2020 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.