AFM + CSU = Same compassionate care, new convenient location
At Associates in Family Medicine, we take pride in cultivating community-centered care, which is why we’re excited to bring our services to an expanding area of the Fort Collins community, the CSU campus. Conveniently located at the northwest corner of Prospect Road and College Avenue, the new four-story Colorado State University Health and Medical Center delivers inspiring levels of healthcare excellence—right in your backyard.
Whether you’re a part of the greater NoCo community or a CSU student, staff, or faculty member, you can expect personal, compassionate care from our new office at the Health and Medical Center.
- Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Walk-in clinic – same-day services, with extended weekday and weekend hours to support the community as well as the campus when the unexpected occurs (no appointment necessary!)
- Comprehensive family medicine – with full-spectrum care for infants, seniors, and everyone in between
- Active Living and Sports Medicine – expert, nonsurgical care for athletes and non-athletes of all ages and abilities
- Providers include Stacie Johns, MD; Richard Morgan, MD; David Schmidt, MD; Emma Richardson, PA; Christina Soto, FNP-C; and Morgan Swinehart, PA-C
How to get there and where to park
The best access to the CSU Health and Medical Center is off College Avenue at Lake Street (Lake Street is one block North of Prospect Road). Free patient parking is only available in the south lot off Lake Street. The MAX Prospect Station is also located directly west of the building. A Campus Open House and Student Celebration Event will be held in mid-September. Learn more about the CSU Health and Medical Center.